Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PRINCESS

PRINCESS
WRITTEN BY
MIKOLE & LANETTA SPENCER

 Girly Girl  
Once there was a little girl name Princess.  Princess always got her way, when she wanted money she got it.  When she wanted toys she got it.  When she wanted a hamburger from Mc Donald’s she got it.  Princess was only four years old, and she received any thing she wanted.

 Kids would look at her and wonder why she could get  everything she wanted.  You could tell that Princess was rich and spoiled. Princess loved to show off to others and even talk about them because they didn’t have all the nice things that she did.

One day at Day Care, Princess was watching television with the other kids.  A commercial came on, about a cool doll house.  The doll house looked so nice and had lots of furniture in it.  All the girls wanted it.  Princess wanted it too.
“I want that doll house and I know my Mom and dad will buy it for me.”  Princess said.
Another commercial came on, about a real beautiful dress.  All the girls wanted it.  Princess wanted it too. “I want that doll house and I know my Mom and dad will buy it for me.”  Princess said.
Then another commercial came on later.  This commercial was a Barbie Jeep.  Princess wanted it too.
“I want that doll house and I know my Mom and dad will buy it for me.”  Princess said.

The next day Princess came to Day Care, she brought all the stuff she had seen on the commercial.  Her mom and dad had went out and bought it for her.  Princess wanted to show it off, so she brought it to Day Care.  All the girls thought she was so lucky.  They were even jealous of her. 
Princess just stood there smiling with her pretty dress on.
“I told you I would get all that stuff.  I get what ever I want. Because I am special and my parents are rich.”  Princess said.

 Shopping  
Princess was once really mean.  She laughed at the girls at Day Care because none of them dressed as beautiful as she did.  None of them had a beautiful doll like she did.  None of them had a beautiful ring on their finger.  None of them had a beautiful necklace made out of beautiful rubies.
“I am rich and you guys are not.  Your parents must be kinda poor. I am so popular, and I am the prettiest girl in the world.  You girls are not popular because you dress tacky.  I don’t even know if I want to be your friends or invite you to my birthday party.”  Princess said.
What Princess said made the other girls feel sad.  They were starting not to like Princess anymore.
Since Princess Parents were rich, they bought Princess a pretty bed to sleep on at the Day Care.  Princess told her dad, she did not want to sleep on a cot, she wanted a pretty bed.  So her dad bought her one, and paid the Day Care lady extra money to let Princess keep her bed there and to let Princess have her way.  So Princess got to sleep in a beautiful bed, while the other kids slept in cots.

One day Princess came to Day Care looking really beautiful.  Her hair was so curly and long.  She even had a little make-up on and her mother’s high heels on.  The girls stared at her.  Princess got mad and said.
“Don’t look at me; you guys are too ugly to even look at pretty me.  Just look at you, you will never look as pretty as me.  So don’t look at me, or else I might get ugly like you.” Princess said.
This made the girls really mad at her.  They wanted to hit her, but they couldn’t because she would tell the day care lady, and the day care lady would kick the other girls out of the day care for bothering Princess.  You see, Princess parents paid the day care lady the most money, so that she would do anything to keep Princess happy. 

                                       
That night Princess was in the kitchen watching her mom make brownies.  Princess had asked her to do that.  Princess daddy walked into the kitchen looking very sad.  He told his wife that he had lost his job and that he had a lot of bills to pay.  He said with out a job he could not afford to pay the bills.

Princess mom got angry and said.
“What you mean you got fired.  That means we won’t be rich anymore.  I’m sorry but I am leaving you.  I don’t want to be with you if you don’t have any money.  Good-bye.”
Princess mom walked right out the kitchen, and took her keys and left forever.  Princess looked shocked and sad.  She ran after her mom, but her mom was already gone out the front door.  Princess hollered real loud. Punk 

The next day Princess Daddy, told her that they were going to have to leave their house and all their nice things and stay at a shelter for a while.  Princess even had to leave her pretty dresses and put on an old dress.  Her new pretty dresses were going to be sold to help pay for all the bills her daddy owned.

Princess, Daddy still needed to look for a job and he needed Day Care, but he could not afford it.  So he asked the Day Care lady could Princess stay for free.  The day Care lady said yes, she could, but she would have to help out, and that she could no longer sleep in the pretty bed.  The pretty bed, would be sold to help pay for other bills.

When the other girls saw Princess in the old dress they laughed at her.  Princess felt so embarrassed and sad, she ran into the bathroom and cried.  She cried so much that she got sick and threw up in the toilet.  The day Care lady made her come out the bathroom, and told her to take a nap on the cot.

One of the girls that Princess had teased and said mean things to was named Arena.  Arena felt a little sorry for Princess.  Even though Princess had called her ugly and made fun of her, Arena still felt sorry for her.  See Arena was a Christian. Indian 

Arena stood up in front of everyone and said.
“Jesus loves us and he forgave us, so we should forgive others, even if they are mean to us.  Jesus wants us to treat others nice, and help them out if we can.  So I am going to be Princess Friend because I am a Christian and I want  Jesus to be happy with me.”

Princess looked up and walked over to Arena and said.
“Do you really want to be my friend after all the mean things I said?”

“Yes, I do.  I don’t want to see you sad. I will be your friend and invite you to my church.”  Arena said.

Soon all the girls went over to Princess and said they would be her friend.  Princess apologized to all of them for all the mean things she had said and done to them. Girly Girl 
              
On Sunday Princess and her daddy went to church with Arena and her family.  They prayed and both of them accepted Christ in their life.

Later that night while Princess and her Dad was at the shelter, guess who walked in.  Princess mother walked in.  Princess was happy to see her; she ran and gave her mother a hug.  Princess dad also walked to his wife to see what she had to say.

Princess mother said.
“I am sorry I walked out on you guys.  I feel really bad about it.  I have a place for us to stay at.  It’s not big and beautiful, but at least we will be together.  It is a one bedroom apartment.  Will you guys forgive me, and let us be a family again.”

“Yes, we will!” Said the Dad. Husband And Wife 

“Jesus forgave us and we should forgive others, even if they make us sad.”   “We are Christians and we love the Lord and you Mommy.” Princess said.

“Well I want to be a Christian too!”  Mommy said.

Later Princess mother became a Christian also. They all live in a two bedroom apartment and they are happy.  Princess, Dad even got a job working at McDonalds, so Princess always got hamburgers and fries, and shared them with the girls at the Day Care.  Princess family never got rich again, but they did join a church, have one more baby name Adam, Pregnant Smiley  and lived joyfully in Jesus.   


THE END


              

No comments:

Post a Comment