Monday, November 22, 2010

I CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO- I CAN




Phillippian 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". 

 I now can say that because Jesus is IN me through the power of His blessed Holy Spirit I can do all things that God will request of me to do through his Son Jesus.  Whatever it is that the Lord will require for me to do, I must rely on the Spirit of God who will strengthen me for the specific task.  He will enable me to do work that I never thought I could do.  This is spiritual success.  He will enable me to supervise others with love, mildness, patience and authority successfully. This is spriitual success.  He will enable me to soar like an eagle.  To sing like an angel.  To utilize every single talent that he has loaned to me for HIS glory.  I refuse to say that I cannot be effective in my daily dealings.  I refuse to say that I cannot handle any given assignment. I refuse to say that it will not work.  I am a Child of God, and he has enabled me to do what he has created me for.  The mission shall be clear, the deed shall be simple.  God is able to do abundantly more than I have asked or even think, according to the power, working effectively in ME.  I will not fear ministry, I  will not accept defeat. I will not fear sharing, I will not accept selfishness. I will not fear tomorrow because I am going to trust Him Today.

I Can!

PASTOR SHARON T. SPENCER

No comments:

Post a Comment